Pages

donderdag 23 december 2010

enormous big black cloud

Yesterday my mum had to go to the hospital again... not because for a chemo; no, it was because she got trouble with breathing. Luckely my bestfriends mum could bring my mum and dad to the hospital. Cuz walking to the bus was way to much for my mum to do because of the lack of oxygen. It took very long before we heard something, so I called my dad on his mobile, and so we did hear the terrible news; She's got a pulmonary embolism, and got a oxygen mask. So that sucks, but she also has to stay for a few days probably, so that sucks too... especially because that she aint home with Christmas Eve. Not that we celebrate it, but it's the thought that count. So yeah, that is this week, well over from yesterday, and I really feel like I have a big black cloud above me. Big as in BIG as in BIG BIG BIG as in ENORMOUS. An ENORMOUS big black cloud.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen