Pages

woensdag 9 maart 2011

New keyframes

Please can someone tell me that I totally lost my mind?! We still got, let say, 4 WEEKS LEFT! I never, I repeat: NEVER gonna make it! This holiday I've been animating, which didn't really work out the way I wanted, so I decided to start with the outro of my animation (why you ask? because it is also a assigment for another schooljob-thingy) And I wanted to do that in the same style I have in mind for the 'fantasy-world' of Molly. Have been working 2 day's only making the parts which are going to be animated afterwards... And I still havn't everything yet! *sigh*

Find more keyframes here: Molly's Adventure Blog!

... Now I will continue crying, somewhere in a lonely corner.

1 opmerking:

  1. Ziet er pro uit! :D
    Come on, you will make it! =D

    even bikkelen en dan heeeeeel lang vakantie ^_^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen