Pages

donderdag 3 maart 2011

Super Mum

Stuck in my head for a couple of days, so now i decided to draw it. The title already say's it: Super Mum, my mum! I wanted to draw her as a hero because cancer isn't just something that goes away or is something small. It's pretty big. And I think you may call my mother, and not only my mother, but also the men and women out there who got cancer, "Super Hero's"! It is a big fight for life! I really look up to them because I don't think I can be that strong as they are if I had cancer!

Today my mum had a surgery, she would get a Port-a-cath. But unfortunately, the operation failed. She has to stay in the hospital (she already had too, even if operation succeded) and then she will get tomorrow her, I believe, the third session of the second chemo. If I'm right. ;)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Super Mum indeed! To all you good parents who fight (or have fought) against disease: you guys rule! :D

    P.S. Caro, I believe you are a lot stronger than you think you are. There are people out there who, if they were you, would be silently crying their eyes out in some corner, instead of making this. You rock, girl! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen