Pages

zaterdag 16 april 2011

The Path of 20-Year-Olds

Today I am walking the path of the 20-year-olds. Meaning!?! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! *singing softly: happy birthday to me! happy birthday to me!* I feel old!!

Anyway, so it's my birthday and i like to say it a lot so i can say 'i feel old'; best reason ever!

This morning I woke up very early... weird because I like to sleep, but I had (and still have) a lot of things to do, so wake up early it was!

Because you never get 20 again in your life, yes that is true, we can only be once in our lifes become a 20 year old, prove me otherwise. I decided to do my hair in a different style than usual: an Undone Bun. Never used a hair dryer, to make curls... it's difficult to do the first time, trust me... or it is just me and I don't have 'Hair Dryer Talent'!

I had already decided that I would not celebrate it, because I didn't had the time for it... Graduation projects can, and always will destroy your birthday! Anyhow, I told my friends that there isnt going to be a party... although I think I told them... don't know... I don't even know if they know that it is my birthday...

Yes some friends do know. Even though I was afraid they had forgotten it. *that doesn't sound English, does it?* But when you do not celebrate your birthday (the first time) even if you have deliberately chosen for that, it make you feel, lonely. Especially if your not hearing anything from them... like they have forgotten you... *sad-look*

No, that's not true, I did get messages! Not from everybody... *I'll make them pay for that! By throwing muffins at them! MWHAHAHA!* But the day isn't over, my family still comes tonight and an other nice awesome friend who is a friend of my brother comes, then we have again the debate which is better: history or sociology! I vote history, just so you know. I'll maby explain you later.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. oh maar maar maar... ik wil ook een muffin!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. haha is goed =p *krijgen we een muffin battle!*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. MUFFINS!!! :D
    Sorry Caro, ik wilde je maandag Live feliciteren...

    ...tot ik me vandaag opeens weer herinnerde dat ik je tot vrijdag niet meer ga zien >.<
    So yeah, bij deze:

    ALSNOG GEFELICITEERD!!! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Besides. Ameland komt eraan. Dan gaan we wel ff party bouwen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen