Pages

maandag 21 november 2011

Dragon goes BIG

Yay! My dragon, the one you know form my graduation project, has won!

(...)

Won? Yes it won! Explain to us Carol! Ok, here it goes: School asked me a couple of months ago if I wanted to send some art to them, so they could use it for their company logo/house style. So I did. And well, after some time, I heard I had won from all the other candidates. And the price was...

TADAA!!


So yeah, that rocks! A very big canvas with my awesome dragon on it! I feel happy!*does the happy dance*

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Congratulations!! It's a lovely picture, what a nice clean design ^_^ It reminds me a little of this mural from my college library

    Are you from Rotterdam? I have family from there!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you!! ^_^

    I'm from the area Rotterdam, but I study in Rotterdam! =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen