How good is that?? :D
Anywho I made some "Mothersday-breakfast-muffins" But I didn't make them in the morning... but I started to make them 2 and a half our ago.. So they turned out to be "Mothersday-evening-muffins" instead!
Uhm... yeah... well... this was the setting were I was working... On the kitchen table, in the way of others so they couldn't pass me :P Right........ So when I mixed everything like the book said (yes I need books to make muffins even it is a very easy recipe) And after I filed those things... and had put them in the oven they came out like this:Small... light... not the colour brown they said in the book it would have been! So I was dissapointed... BUT HEY! It's my first time right? So it's aloud!! :D
Anywho I also had to put some icing sugar on top of it!
*really like this picture... don't know why but I like it*
But, because it was my first time... they tasted... as you can guess... TERRIBLE!!! So my dad came with a splendid idea: WE PUT SOME JAM ON IT!! So we did! (love my fathers idea's sometimes!!)
And we lived happily ever after knowing I'm not good in making muffins and for every mother: HAPPY MOTHERSDAY!!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten